Re: [Hampshire] NETGEAR query

Top Page
Author: John Wesley
To: isaacclose, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] NETGEAR query

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57be5100.hantslug.org.uk.20616': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jun 23 20:47:12 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7E5195A52B253F0C
Isaac Close wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Anyone know how to link 2 x DG834G's or 2 x KWGR614's together to extend
> wireless range, if you know what i mean ? like bridge mode on some boxes.
>
> I've kept the question simple, in the hope to gain as much info as possible.
>
> thanks lots
>
> Isaac

> Sent from Yahoo! Mail
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52418/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>.
>
> A Smarter Email.

The Netgear DG834G's manual (available from the Netgear website) tells
you exactly how to to accomplish this, but I believe you might also need
a firmware update.

John