[Hampshire] Anyone got any images I can blag?

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Anyone got any images I can blag?
Hi All.

I'm cheapskating again. Feel free to ignore me.

Yesterday, I finally took the plunge and set up as a Sole Trader. It's a
step I've been worrying about for a couple of months now - and I've done
it.

So I need to set myself up a CorpRat website - which means I need flashy
images of servers, workstations, networking components - you know the sort
of stuff.

Does anyone have anything I can use without paying disastrous anmounts of
royalties? Alternatively, does anyone have an interesting installation
where I could turn up & take some photos?

Thanks in advance!

Vic.