Re: [Hampshire] Dell Inspiron 1200 Display Problem(s)

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dell Inspiron 1200 Display Problem(s)
Phillip Chandler wrote:
> Todays question :
>
> Q - Does Phillip feel like a thick dork, and how much ?
>
> A Yes he does, thanks Sean I'll not be forgetting this one too soon,
> worked great.
>
> hahahaha

No problem Phillip, we all do it in one way or another.

My boss, a very experienced IT profeshnial [sic], once got to the point
where he was about to have his laptop re-imaged having exhausted all
other avenues with regard to a keyboard issue. Fortunately the guy who
was about to cart it off and trash it noticed the Num Lock was engaged
and that this was the thing that was producing the unexpected results on
certain key-presses!

:o)

Sean