Re: [OT] Phone Spam (was: Re: [Hampshire] Just checking)

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [OT] Phone Spam (was: Re: [Hampshire] Just checking)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b14100.hantslug.org.uk.14263': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri May 30 21:54:45 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 497BD1F48AB6137F
On Fri, 30 May 2008 15:07:25 +0100
"Chris. Aubrey-Smith" <cas194@???> wrote:

Hello Chris.,

> were based in India. They'd never heard of the opt-out schemes and
> merely drew names from UK telephone directories.

Based in India, working for UK companies, because the long of of the
law can't touch them. :-(

--
 Regards  _

I'm surfing on a wave of nostalgia for an age yet to come
Nostalgia - The Buzzcocks