Re: [Hampshire] Just checking

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Just checking

On Thu, 29 May 2008, Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:

> Or maybe BT have goofed and you have no telephone line to run an
> ADSL signal over...

I have four means (from three different suppliers) of getting net access
that don't rely on BT. In fact while I do still have a BT line, it has
been some time since I've used it for net access at all!

> Since moving house I've not actually turned any of my computers on

What!

I almost forceably unsubscribed you after reading that :)

You have to get your priorities right man!

> --
> Adam
> Overton, Hampshire

Are you still in Overton or should you be updating your sig?

      Andy
<andy@???>