Re: [Hampshire] Novatech laptop deal

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Novatech laptop deal
We have a couple of Novatech laptops, purchased because they supply
without O/S. They don't do anything special to support Linux, the TV
tuner on my laptop still doesn't do anything (not that I have any idea
why I would want a TV tuner on my laptop in the first place) and I can't
get the integrated camera to work. It may start to work one day, but I
really don't care much. They are mostly rebadged Clevo laptops (and
rebadged other things no doubt).
Maybe the Intel Atom chip which is just starting to appear will make a
difference to little laptops in a few months time.

Alan.