Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko/Freerunner

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko/Freerunner

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56c1e100.hantslug.org.uk.9816': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Apr 18 15:11:21 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Hugo Mills wrote:

>    One thing that's been mentioned is that they'll be selling a
> 10-pack as well as individual phones -- this brings the cost per unit
> down from $399 to $369, and will also save significantly on shipping.
> If anyone wants to put together a group of people to buy one of these
> 10-packs, I've set up a wiki page[4] to express your interest.

Now that we have at least ten people on the wiki list, is it worth
considering logistics? My first thoughts include trench-coats,
sunglasses and large brown envelopes slid across park benches, or under
tables at a greasy-spoon. I'm certain there may be better ways, albeit
not quite so cool... :)

Chris
--
Chris Smith <cjs94@???>