[Hampshire] Videos from tomorrows meeting

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Videos from tomorrows meeting

Hi,

I will be videoing Hugo's second talk on practical cryptography tomorrow.
Depending on time, I might be able to video the next talk too, but I have
to leave the meeting at quarter-to-one-ish. There will also be a delay in
releasing the talk to video.

If you want to see Adrian and Damien's talks, please make sure you are at
the meeting to do so. If any other member has a video camera, tripod and
wants to video and process the remaining talks, please feel free.

Thanks and apologies for both and late notice and any inconvenience.

Tony