[Hampshire] DIAP DVTL - and thanks

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] DIAP DVTL - and thanks
Hi List

For those of you that have been interested in DIAP I want inform you that
the project has reached a stage where I am now confident the website (with
a new diagram) and download will clear up any headaches or
misunderstandings that inevitably occur during early project development.
http://www.diap.org.uk

As for announcements here there won't be anymore here. All announcements
will be made through Freshmeat (link on main site) and mailing DIAP ML. I
have had very encouraging hit rate and download stats since last week.

The package has now has a 'development mode' for rapid testing v031a
27/03/08 and the website ready for general consumption 29/03/08, just
finished clearing up obvious typos and missing details.

DVTL - Distributed Virtual Tape Library is a (nice & tidy) side effect
acronym I came up with recently.

I'll still be around here of course:) see some of you next Saturday.

Thanks very much for readers and ML admin patience.

Regards Damian

--
Damian Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk