Re: [Hampshire] VirtualBox Networking

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] VirtualBox Networking

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57328100.hantslug.org.uk.2288': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Mar 21 16:38:09 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 04:13:33PM -0000, Rob Malpass wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugo Mills" <hugo@???>

No, the 0.0.0.0 is correct. You didn't answer my second question --
if you're working via ssh, the above command will stop your network
from working until you can get the bridge up with an IP address. You
will need either console access, or a shell script (and some luck).

Hugo.

     --- "I don't like the look of it,  I tell you." "Well, stop ---
                          looking at it, then."