[Hampshire] Re: [ADMIN] Meeting reminder: Saturday 8th March

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: adrian, General Linux/Unix community List
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: [ADMIN] Meeting reminder: Saturday 8th March
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:16:00 +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 00:15:33 +0000 (+0000), Dominic Cleal wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > We will be holding the next joint Surrey and Hampshire LUG
> > Bring-a-Box meeting at the University of Surrey in Guildford, this
> > weekend on Saturday 8th March. Doors open from 11am until around
> > 5pm.
> >
> > <<< Request for talks >>>
>
> Thanks for posting that Dominic, each time I'm about to post I find
> you've just done so :-)

I admit that I have a human-powered cronjob that is generous
enough to remind me close to the time :-)

> > http://surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TopicsRequested
>
> Like Adam, I'd be more than happy to do any of my talks (well, the
> ones which went well anyway ;-))
>
> openvpn (done just last month, so probably not a good choice)
> soundbridge media box
> troubleshooting
> virtualisation (bit out of date)
> cron
> kernel modules
> SANs

Unfortunately, nobody seems to want to express their preferences, which
is a little disconcerting!

If you do feel like giving a talk at such short notice, then I can
think of one or two people who would probably be interested in the
troubleshooting talk. Whichever talk you're comfortable with is
probably best.

We don't have access to another nearby lecture theatre this week - my
apologies.

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic@???