Re: [Hampshire] Folder depentant settings in Mutt

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Folder depentant settings in Mutt

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5748f100.hantslug.org.uk.29843': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jul 19 15:44:39 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Paul,
On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 11:54:00PM +0100, Paul Tansom wrote:
[...]
> t the bottom I have several sections with folder-hook conditions loading
> in configuration from separte files, so:
>
> folder-hook .*.Ilinuxlore    source ~/.mutt/ac.linuxlore

[...]

> Sadly sometimes the From and record settings are not always picked up
> and remain set to those chosen for the last folder I was reading, or
> earlier. The signature usually, but not 100% of the time, is correct.
>
> Anyone any ideas?

You will also need folder hooks or whatever matching "anything" (.)
in order to reset the values back to your defaults, as otherwise
they will never get reset and the values will remain as whatever the
last hook that fired set them to.

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB

My words are my own and do not represent Jacqui Caren.