Re: [Hampshire] Small web site needs a home!

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Small web site needs a home!
> So, all (!) I need is a few MB (say 50) of space, a little bandwidth
> (just a few visitors to my Derek Bentley pages, and some 2kB .nwc
> files), a handful of email accounts, email forwarding for a dozen more,
> and a home for my existing domain (simonreap.com).

I use penguinwebhosting.com. I went there initially because they're verey
cheap.

Turns out, they're pretty good as well. There are a few foibles (like not
being able to add a domain to an existing account until the DNS points to
that server), but their support is good and they give me SSH access. Oh -
and they're cheap :-)

Vic.