[Hampshire] LUGRadio Live 2007 - Anyone want to car-share?

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] LUGRadio Live 2007 - Anyone want to car-share?
Hi All,

I will be attending LUGRadio Live 2007 this weekend. I will actually
be an exhibitor so I'm planning on getting to the venue in
Wolverhampton early on Saturday morning and will be leaving on Sunday
evening.

I'll have about 2 seats free in my car and room in the boot for bags
etc so if there is anyone interested in attending please contact me
ASAP.

I'll be an exhibitor, so if you're also a helpful sort who can help me
set-up and operate my stand then I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Imran
--
Atom Database
Custom Database Solutions for Your Business