[Hampshire] hantslug.org.uk Domain

Author: Mark Lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] hantslug.org.uk Domain
Hi All,

Am just going through my Nominet renewals and although hantslug.org.uk
does not come up until September next year, it is registered to Mark
Thomas.

Mark, are you still involved with HantsLUG?

Not a problem as I recall I paid for the renewal last year and am happy
to do so for simplicity, but just wanted to know if you are still around
as I do not have any contact details.

Cheers,
Mark

CONFIDENTIALITY: This message & any included transmitted files are sent in confidence to the intended recipient(s) only. All information & data is deemed confidential. Any such information or data may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. Therefore, access to this email by anyone else other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly unauthorised & dissemination to third parties (in part or in full) is explicitly prohibited without prior consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is again prohibited.

VIRUSES: Although we have taken safe computing practices to ensure that this email and any file attachments are free from any virus, we advise that the recipient should also ensure they are actually virus free. This notice advises that this email has been checked for viruses.

CORPORATE: Jokers' Masquerade, Fancy Dress Warehouse and Simply Fancy Dress are trading names of Abscissa.Com Limited who's Registered Office is Union House, Kennet Side, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5PX, United Kingdom. Registered in England. Company Registration Number 4293645. Data Protection Number PZ8602733.