Re: [Hampshire] July meeting/BBQ

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] July meeting/BBQ
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13 at 10:20, Peter Brooks wrote:
> Odd that nobody's replied to this thread, anyway I certainly plan to attend
> and I'll see if I can bring some other NLUG members down.

Well I didn't want to post a negative one first.

Unfortunatly Kelly and I won't be able to attend. We booked a BBQ
with some friends on this date some 3 months ago. The LUG BBQ is now
the 4th other event on this date that we could have gone to.

There must be some law that says, once you've fixed a date for an
event, other interesting events converge on that date. We're only
able to go to two of the five events we have lined up for this
weekend and even that is going to involve some serious driving.

Have a good one anyway.

--
        Bob Dunlop