[Hampshire] [OT] N64 AV Splitting Multiplayer

Author: Peter Brooks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] N64 AV Splitting Multiplayer
Hello all, a very OT topic but a nice geeky thing I've soon to play with.
I remember reading in an N64 mag years ago that it was possible to network
or split multiplayer sessions of games such as Goldeneye onto multiple TV
screens, now N64's are dead cheap and we're hosting a retro games night at
uni next semester.

We have access to three HDTV's & a projector to abuse.

So has anyone ever done this or can find any pages on the internet detailing
the technical specification for setting this up?