Re: [Hampshire] Tombola of destiny

Author: Jacqui caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Tombola of destiny
Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:
> I expect more Linux distros to "sleep with the enemy" and as is often said
> after you shake hands with Microsoft count your fingers....

This is a sensible move when dealing with any large business.

Many years ago a senior executive from IBM announced to the a meeting of
US business leaders conference he made significant profits by not paying
small suppliers for at least 3 (usually 6) months. In many cases they
went belly up and he settled with the creditors for pennies of the
dollar, so getting very good value for money. He got a round of
applause!

I have seen similar happen with the NHS and telco's in this country.

Do I need to mention iSoft and CSC?

Jacqui