[Hampshire] Reminder: meeting tomorrow!

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Reminder: meeting tomorrow!
On Fri, Jun 1, 2007 at 18:48:24 +0100 (+0100), Damian Brasher wrote:
> Has a menu of BoF sessions been planned for tomorrow and any idea of
> times, I will hold a training session free for all, I'll sit alone in a
> corner with a 'D' hat and a packet of old crayons if no one joins me and
> put it down to experience, but am looking forward to discussing DB front
> ends and general LUG plans.

How about this as a starting point (times may slip if there is enough
discussion). Part of the plan is to encourage discussion outside
BoFs, they are to help kick things off as much as anything.

11:30 Techniques on writing DB frontends
12:00 Linux training
12:30 How we can improve the LUG
13:30 VoIP
14:00 Configuration Management

Apologies for breaking the thread, thought it worth doing ensure
people see the reminder :-)

Adrian