Re: [Hampshire] scripts/basic/Makefile missing

Author: Peter Salisbury
To: Alan Pope, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] scripts/basic/Makefile missing
On Wednesday 30 May 2007, Alan Pope wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 09:28:34PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 05:50:35PM +0100, Peter Salisbury wrote:
> > > Details of how to do the sneaky thing are in my TiddlyWiki at
> > > www.salisburys.net/PetersNotes-TW.html
> >
> > Does anyone else find the above URL to produce a completely blank
> > page apart from sidebars and title?
>
> Yes, I think that's intentional. You can navigate through the
> various pages using the links in the panel on the right.
>
> It works in Epiphany 2.18.1, Firefox 2.0.0.3 and konqueror 3.5.6 on
> Ubuntu, and Firefox 2.0.0.3 and IE7 under Windows XP.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Yes, you can tell it to start up with whatever you like, but I always
head for the search box anyway so I leave it blank. There's a
timeline and a tag list in the right hand panel if you prefer that
route. I just love TiddlyWiki - the first system I've found easy
enough to use to actually bother to use.

Peter