[Hampshire] Linux training talk V2

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux training talk V2
Hi

My LUG project the Linux training talk is something I would like to redo.
I wanted to talk to Luggers face to face next Soton meeting about content
but that means not redoing the talk until September. This was the
original:

http://hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks/5thAugust2006

Would it be something people will want to see again next month?

If so what areas and suggestions would Luggers give for the talk, in terms
of content - I won't have worked a night shift and have just taken the
exam this time so more time to prepare. Obviously this takes some research
on my part to bring the details up to date.

Damian

--
Damian Brasher
www.interlinux.co.uk