Re: [Hampshire] REMINDER - Meeting in Aldershot Tomorrow - S…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] REMINDER - Meeting in Aldershot Tomorrow - Sat
Stephen Davies wrote:
> James,
> Nope, you are most certainly NOT allowed to trash the Centos Install.

Heh, I am intrigued as to how you will police* this Steve; I have a
vision of you stood behind the installer waiting to wrestle them out of
their seat at the first indication that Centos is in danger!

> Freshly Downloaded ISO of Ubuntu 7.04 Desktop (X64) will be provided
> on CD.

Good luck to any takers and hope the meeting goes well.

Sean

* I'm not implying that anyone would purposely nuke Centos, but we've
all had 'that sinking feeling' during an install, I am sure!