Re: [Hampshire] Multimedia on Linux

Author: Jacqui caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] What do you use (was Multimedia on Linux)
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Multimedia on Linux
Tim B - Systems wrote:
> And how many people process that much data for their own entertainment?

I periodically convert sets of images into a slide show - which takes
*weeks* on my desktop box. I have roughly 50 Gig of images and
people ask for as many that will fit on a DVD :-)

I never though to see if D::B would do this over a pool of boxen!

I do like playing with Blender - mainly to generate icons such as
animated GSD's but have to admit to being pretty hopeless at it :-)

Jacqui