Re: [Hampshire] "Blitz The Wiki" Day!

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Alan Pope, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] "Blitz The Wiki" Day!

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x574ae100.hantslug.org.uk.18316': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Apr 27 12:30:18 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 12:00:29PM +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> How about we have a "blitz the wiki" session at our next Southampton meet.
> We could get together in SR2 and blast through as many pages as possible. We
> could use the projector to work through the list on one persons laptop, and
> people could "bagsy" pages that they are confident about changing.

Sounds like a very good idea. People could also watch your talk video again,
in advance of the session.

Tony