[Hampshire] [OT] Battlestar Galactica

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Battlestar Galactica
I wonder if anyone can help me out?

We upgraded our Sky+ box and as a result cannot access any of the
programs stored on the disk of the old one. Apparently you need a
satellite signal to be able to access your hard drive* and the notion of
being able to copy the contents of the old drive to the new one came as
a bit of a revelation to the folks at Sky!

:o(

Anyway, of all of the hours of complete drivel on the hard drive I only
care about one show, Battlestar Galactica, and in particular one
episode: last Tuesday's offering. If anyone does happen to have it and
can burn it to DVD I'd be more than happy to supply blanks and postage.

Failing that, if anyone can let me know the name of the episode so I at
least know which one I missed, that'd be great too.

Here's hoping!

Sean

* I mean, you wouldn't want your customer's watching their saved shows
if the signal became temporarily unavailable for any reason, would you?