[Hampshire] Task list web application

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Task list web application
Does anybody know of a simple task list web application that I could
use for work?

We currently have half a dozen people who regularly update each
other and the boss by sending weekly bullet pointed lists. What I
would like is a web page that can contain a list of projects/tasks
that we can all collaboratively update. I did think that a simple wiki
would do the trick, but it may be better if the application was more
list orientated.

It does not need to be over engineered. It will only run on the
internal network, and I would even like to avoid requiring user
accounts.

There are a number of applications listed on freshmeat, but if
anybody has already got experience of such a system, it would be
appreciated.

Regards,
--
Philip Stubbs