[Hampshire] Any Jamie's bods?

Author: Mair
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Any Jamie's bods?
Hi folks,

I have a couple of boxes worth of assorted computer-related kipple:
laptops in varying states of disrepair, an assortment of peripherals, some kind of Amstrad I collected from
Freecycle and never touched, etc. Aha! Send it to Jamie's, thought I.
But although I emailed earlier this week to ask if they'd take it and
how I'd get it to them, I've had no reply yet. I have access to a car
this weekend, so I'm pretty keen to shift the lot then if possible. Any
suggestions? Anyone want a box or two of computer kipple?

Mair