Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu + Debian

Author: hantslug
To: stephen.davies, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu + Debian
On Friday 02 Mar 2007 21:15, Stephen Davies wrote:
> If anyone wants to talk Centos etc then come to the next meeting. I'll
> have a system running it available if anyone wants.

Oh, good. :-) I have been using CentOS 4.4 Live CD for most of the afternoon
and found it quite nice. It Just Works - which is more than can be said for
any other of the Live CDs that I tried on the system.

But I haven't yet tried WBEL - that needs a bit of spare time. (Spare time?
What's that? ;-) ) I have had Fedora Core 6 running on a machine for a week
or two. But I haven't touched that for several days. :-(

> I'll prob ably have another system running FC7 Test 2 if the Ubuntu
> users can tear themselves away from their Orange Screens. :-)

May the rest of us have a peer too?

Lisi