Re: [Hampshire] Confusers going begging...

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Confusers going begging...
> There will be some more tomorrow as well - but I haven't had a chance to
> look them over yet!

The enxt two are almost ready -

- 1.1GHz Duron 128MB RAM, 8GB HDD. Was running Win2K this morning. CD is
dead.
- Compaq Proliant ML350 1GHz P3 512MB RAM, 18GB SCSI HDD. Was running
NW5.1 this morning.

Both these machines are on the bench running DBAN, so will be available
later today, if anyone's interested. The Compaq is something of a beast -
don't get it without warning SWMBO :-)

The DOA machine from my last mail is also still available, if anyone wants
a punt.

There are 2 more machines which I haven't looked at yet...

Vic.