[Hampshire] Linux/Java Jobs at OMII-UK, Southampton Univers…

Author: Andy Ransom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux/Java Jobs at OMII-UK, Southampton University (fwd)

Hi,

I've been asked to forward these to the list by Tim Parkinson (Project
Manager, OMII-UK Southampton), I'm sure Hugo would chime in and tell you
what wonderful jobs they are if only he had working email :)

        Andy
--
   Andrew Ransom <andy@???>
         [Hants LUG List Admin]

*** Java / Linux vacancies at OMII-UK, Southampton University ***

The Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII-UK) at the Southampton
University School of Electronics and Computer Science has two vacancies
for knowledgable Linux and Java experts who are interested in Open Source
Software, Web Services, and Grid Computing. There are two vacancies with
differing requirements but both require a high degree of familiarity with
Linux (several flavours), Apache Web Server, and Tomcat.

Follow these links to the University Jobs Web Site:

Software Engineer ref 0686-07-E

http://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/soton/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*7943EB55158C121B

Applications Engineer ref 0689-07-E

http://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/soton/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*11786BC34E02243B