Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Author: Rob
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

> And you have all this at home?? jesus how big is your house?
>
> fintan

ROFL

Its more a case of only me and the missus in a small 3 bedroom house
being over run by boxen
hence my earlier post with a plea for help ridding me of some of the
more static display items :-)
You couldn't see the floor in the last place for stacks of salvage
I just cannot throw perfectly good technology, that used to cost several
months hard earned folding, into landfill. Some of it would have been
extremely expensive at the time and it brings tears to my eyes at the
ammount of hardcore tech that just went into a skip at the old place
because no one could re home them

I did have 3 rack cabinets at one point, but the missus put her foot
down, despite promises that she could use 2 of them as cupboards with
the advantage of seeing the contents without opening the doors and with
fitted fans at the top to keep the moths out, dunno where I went wrong?

I did have a massive clear out before moving, but still 1/2 filled a 7.5
ton van with just the computer stuff :-0

Regards
Rob