Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hi, and some stuff going free

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x573b7100.hantslug.org.uk.5349': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Feb 18 10:52:19 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
Rob wrote:
> john lewis wrote:
>
>> If all else fails perhaps Jamies would be willing to take this stuff
>>
>> http://www.jamiescomputerclub.org.uk/
>>
>> you would need to take the kit to Soton tho'

> Not sure they would be interested in the ol RS6K, perhaps more one for a
> museum or collector, have offered it elsewhere and have found a
> collector in Germany - which may tie in with a trip to Nurburgring,
> though not sure it will fit in my little 7 , and will kill the power to
> weight ratio ;-)

Jamies will take anything - they are as much about recycling as they are
reselling. They also have a computing history collection, which would be
perfect for the older kit. :)

Tony