Re: A new approach to GRUB problem; Was: Re: [Hampshire]Cont…

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: A new approach to GRUB problem; Was: Re: [Hampshire]Continuing problems with GRUB [was: problems with editing GRUB}
Thanks for the effort, John - but no, it doesn't directly. Grub has found and
is using all the Linux kernels and memtest (both versions). It is Windows
that is causing a problem.

But I hadn't thought of using Knoppix Hacks - stupid of me. :-( I'll do so
tomorrow.

So thanks for that reminder! :-)

Lisi